Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TCC goes live!

First, I'd like to give a big "Thank You!" to my followers over at my old blog, Dog-Gone Fugly. That blog is no longer active, and I have switched over to The Candid Canine as my main place of internet residence. I have moved from my small hometown to the big city, and have started my very own dog training business! For now, it is small beans, but I am hopeful that it will continue to grow. I'm ecstatic to be able to have the label of dog trainer. What started off as a hobby has become a profitable (though not extremely) niche, and more importantly, I love what I do. I have not returned to college as of yet, but will be attending in fall for animal behavior and zoology specializing in domestic and wild canines.

In addition to my usual postings of backyard breeders, horrible owners, and general doggy snark, you can also expect updates on my business as time goes by. I'll also add little tidbits to help you in the pursuit of training your four-legged friend, and offer a weekly Q&A on doggy behaviors. I will be trying for a twice weekly update, so you can expect to hear from me on a regular basis.

If you, or anyone you know, has an interest in blogs like mine, spread the word! I'd like to expand my readership and really get the ball rolling.

Happy Tails!
-Kaylha

No comments:

Post a Comment